Personal development retreat
Leading your personal development
Enabling your own, optimal work-private life balance.
How wonderful is it if you enjoy every day, feeling comfortable and being able to use your talents in your work. To feel connected with the things you do at work. To enjoy your own time after work. To be able to give attention to the people that are close. To shine and be full of energy.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could make steps towards achieving this ideal in just one week in an inspiring and at the same time relaxing setting?
Our personal development coach
Marieke de Jager is an enthusiastic coach, who will share her energy with you enabling you to find your strengths, to enhance the insight into yourself, to increase your self-confidence and to inspire you to make relevant choices and to take steps that have impact.
Using her emphatic ability and positive stance in live she’s able to guide you through your personal life balance questions. Through listening, posing the right questions and using methaphores. And sometimes using humor. Coaching you is her passion, energizes her….so you both will be feeling better afterwards.
Do you recognize yourself in the questions below? Then I invite you to take the first step and join me in Bali to take time for yourself and to let your dreams come through
- How long do I have to run this show alone? When will I snow under? Do I want this still?
- How will I make my dreams come true? I know what I want, how do I get there?
- My kids have their own life, how will I move on? How do I want my future to look like, knowing that I’ve still 15 years of work ahead
- I have a well-paid job. Yet I question myself on my happiness in this job.
Personal development retreat seminar package
- 6 individual coaching sessions using assignments customized for you
- 2 group sessions (max 6 persons)
- Clearly detailed personality profile and plan of action supporting the continuation of your development after the stay in Bali
- Daily yoga session to support you in finding the optimal balance between body and mind (learning body postures, breathing techniques and meditation. Further improve your agility, strength and the shape of muscles, while the body works together with the mind. By creating inner balance and peace, there is room for new ideas.)
- Your stay at Happyfish retreat including its facilities
Personal development retreat cost
The costs for the seminar, bed & breakfast and all other facilities at Happyfish are € 2.650,=.
Excluded are travel cost (approx. € 750,- on economy fare) and costs for lunch & dinner (approx. €20,- per day)
** This is a special retreat week and takes only place on 29 September 2019 until 05 October 2019.
** This week will be given in Dutch and is not available in other languages.
For more information please fill in the form below and we get in touch with you.
At the villa we have 6 rooms that can be used as a shared room with 2 beds or as a private room with double bed. All rooms have their own ensuite bathroom equipped with toilet, sink and shower. We provide towels and natural soaps. All rooms have airconditioning and the second floor rooms have a balcony.
The breakfast area has place for 12 people, our kitchen staff will be there from 8.30am till 11.00am to prepare a variety of breakfast for you.
We have a big 7×3 meter infinity pool with sun beds around to relax whenever you want. You feel more for some time in the shades? We have created a corner full of pillows where you can sit more quiet.
On top of the building you will find the yoga shala, an amazing view over rice-fields and even a glimpse of the sea can be spotted.
At the villa we have our own chef that prepares the most delicious breakfast for you.
With choises as Poached eggs with avocado on sourdough toast, vegan pancakes, smootie bowls or nasi goreng.. we have a wide range of possibilities.
Book your retreat!
Leave your contact details and we will get in contact shortly to confirm the booking!